How do I purchase? All orders are to be placed via our website – www.lk.co.nz
Do I need to register to your website to place an order? No, you will be able to purchase as a guest.
Is there a minimum order quantity? No. There is a $5 delivery change on all orders up to $100, over $100 it is free delivery.
Is the website secure for me to buy online? Yes, you can access more information here
Is pricing the same online as to in store? Yes
Can I change/cancel an order? Please contact the store if you need to cancel or change an order.
Will I receive an order confirmation? You will receive an order confirmation via the email provided in the order process.
Can I get a receipt? You will receive a receipt via email.
Will products arrive chilled? Yes, and we will even pack them away in your chilly bin or fridge for you!
What if I haven’t received what I ordered? Please contact the store.
How much is delivery? There is a $5 delivery change on all orders up to $100, over $100 it is free delivery.
Am I able to track my delivery? No, but if you want an update, please contact the store.
Where do you deliver to? Please see maps below, if you are unsure, please contact the store.
Do I need to be present at time of delivery? Yes, deliveries will only be made to the person who placed the order. Our staff will need to check photo ID before delivering your purchases. ID must match the name on the order.
What if no one is home at the time of delivery? Our driver will try contact you, if they can’t contact you by 6pm, your purchases will be taken back to the store and you will need to collect them, or you can request to have them delivered the following day. No refund will be made for the delivery fee.
Do I need to be sober when the alcohol is delivered? Yes. Alcohol will only be delivered to the person who placed the order. If this person is intoxicated when we arrive, sober friends will not be able to accept the order on their behalf. Deliveries also won’t be delivered if we have reasonable grounds that the alcohol will be supplied to minors. For example, if multiple cases are ordered there is only one 18 + person at the premise, we cannot legally supply the alcohol. Undeliverable orders will be returned to the store and you will be able to collect it the following day. If you require a refund, we will process this within 10 working days. The delivery fee will not be refunded.
Who can I contact for more information? Please contact your local store: www.lk.co.nz/store-locator.html
SAME DAY FROM LK - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The Promotion commences on 12:01am 2 January 2017 and ends 2:00pm 22 January 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2) For your online purchase during the Promotion Period to be eligible for this Promotion, your order must be delivered within the delivery zone, which can be found in the FAQ above (“Eligible Order”).
3) Split deliveries are not available under this Promotion.
4) Delivery of Eligible Orders is available all days of the week during the Promotion Period.
5) A delivery fee of $5 applies to all Eligible Orders up to $100. Delivery is free for Eligible Orders that cost more than $100 where the total cost of the order is being delivered to a single address. There is no minimum order value for delivery.
6) Liquor King will endeavour to deliver all Eligible Orders that are received prior to 2:00pm between 4:00pm and 6:00pm on the same day of the order, and Eligible Orders received after 2:00pm between 4:00pm and 6:00pm on the next day. However, you accept that delays may arise in some circumstances, for instance where credit card details or delivery details are incomplete or incorrect, where credit card authorisation is refused, or where the order includes unusual requests.
7) Eligible Orders must be signed for by you as the person who placed the Eligible Order on delivery. You warrant and understand that it is your responsibility to show current identification to the person or persons delivering the goods. The identification must include your:
a. full name;
b. date of birth;
c. photo; and
8) In New Zealand it is against the law to leave restricted goods such as alcohol unattended at an address. Please make sure that you will be available to take delivery at the requested time because Liquor King will not leave it on the door step.
9) Delivery will not be completed if there are reasonable grounds for the persons or persons delivering alcohol to believe that either you are intoxicated or alcohol will be supplied by you to intoxicated persons or minors.
10) If the goods cannot be delivered for any reason, such as you failing to receive the goods or to produce adequate identification, the goods will be returned to the store that is the origin of the goods. You may, at your expense, collect the goods within one week of the attempted delivery, request to have them delivered the following day or request a full refund of the purchase price. Any refund provided in accordance with this clause will be processed within 10 days of receipt of the claim. No refund will be made for the delivery fee.
11) Liquor King reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this Promotion at any time. Where it is practical for it to do so, Liquor King will notify you of the amendments.