Escape the cold and fuel your island holiday fantasy with this Caribbean-inspired cocktail. Introducing the Island Getaway – sweet tropical fruit, crushed ice, and a generous bite of Bacardi. You’ll have to use your imagination for the white sand and sun, but trust us – it’s not hard (and neither is the recipe).
- 60ml Bacardi White Rum
- 30ml Coconut water
- 30ml Pineapple Juice
- 3-4 cubes Fresh Pineapple
- 2 teaspoons Caster Sugar
- Cut garnish from pineapple and set aside
- Add 30ml pineapple juice and 2 tsp sugar, dissolve
- Add 30ml coconut water and 60ml Bacardi Carta Blanca to shaker
- Add ice to shaker, shake well
- Strain into glass, add crushed ice
- Garnish with fresh pineapple, serve.