Here’s a super easy loaf recipe you can whip up using any NZ Classic beer
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 375ml beer
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a small/medium loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the beer and stir again to combine into a sticky dough. Scrape into the tin with a spatula and smooth out.
- Sprinkle your chosen toppings and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes – it will have risen and puffed up looking golden and delicious.
- Serve hot or warm with any toppings you like!